Custom building with Waguespack Homes

Although I’ve worked with Waguespack Homes for a few years now, this is the first home that I was given the opportunity to give my input on the floor plan layout and make all of the selections. Each time I walk in the door and see this big beautiful kitchen, I picture my family and our future. The island seats 12!!!
Room for my three sons, future daughter in laws, and way way future (🤣) grandkids. A place to come together, laugh, and make lots of memories.
It’s pretty awesome to work with a builder that listens to your ideas, takes the time to look through all of the photos and magazine clippings collected, and turns your vision in to exactly what you had in mind. 

If you have considered custom building, let’s talk! Bring your drawings, pics, Pinterest ideas, and your wish list. I know just the builder!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts