One thing I love about real estate.....

One thing I love about real estate is the neat things I get to see. Here are a few examples. I will do a post later on the SCARY and strange things I have seen! 
Men's "Smoking Room" in a Hayes Town home in Baton Rouge. 

Plantation style home - water holder.

Gorgeous front doors

I’m in Louisiana. Had a client relocating from San Francisco and they had been watching the Alligator Hunting show on TV. They were worried about alligators in their yard. I laughed and told them in my part of LA this was very uncommon and we probably wouldn’t see any. Then I showed them the first house. Of course, lucky me, alligator in the pond. Lose all credibility for a moment, and then we laughed it off. Gotta love it.

Antique light fixtures

Old plow that hasn't been moved in years

Beautiful scenery in Ascension Parish

COWS!!!!

Tools hanging in the barn posted above that haven't been touched in years.

Another antique fixture!

Comments

Popular Posts