Brandy Helms' Real Estate Bio


  Home grown Louisiana mom, wife, and Realtor. I have worked for RE/MAX for nearly 20 years, and have been licensed since 2004. I was blessed to spend 12 years with one of the top teams in the state of Louisiana, the Sandy Ogburn Team at RE/MAX Excellent Properties located in Prairieville. I started working for Sandy as the weekend receptionist and was quickly welcomed aboard full time. During my 12 years there, I worked as the sales and marketing admin, the listing coordinator, Vice President of sales and marketing, and then became a full time Realtor. My experience and time with RE/MAX Excellent Properties allowed me to learn the ins and outs of real estate including marketing, the listing and selling process, teamwork, and the importance of exceptional quality care. During this time, Sandy represented several builders which gave me the opportunity to experience marketing a community from a simple concept – and seeing it through to sold out neighborhoods.

  In 2012, RE/MAX Excellent Properties was sold to Pat Anderson and became RE/MAX PLUS. I stayed with the company and Pat and I formed The Anderson Team. From 2012-2015, we remained one of the top 10 teams in the state.

  Recently, I moved to RE/MAX First in Baton Rouge and have remained a top producing agent. My love for real estate and teaching inspired me to start “The Helms Team” in January of 2018. We are off to a great start and can’t wait to see what the future holds.

  I service the Greater Baton Rouge area including Ascension, Livingston, and East Baton Rouge Parishes. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, relocate, or build.....I can help. I network with a great group of lenders, insurance companies, and title companies and promise to make your move as easy as possible.   I consider myself lucky to have a job that I love. I constantly get to meet new people and watch their dreams become reality.

  On a personal note, I am happily married with three sons. My hobbies include cooking, spending time on the beach, and anything and everything that has to do with music.

  If you are considering making a move, I would love the opportunity to speak with you.


Team & personal accomplishments:
2004 – Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #2 by transactions
2005 – Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2006 - Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2007 - Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2008 - Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2009 - Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2010 - Sandy’s team was the #1 team by commission, #1 by transactions
2011 - Sandy’s team was the #3 team by commission as well as the ofc was the #3 by avg trans/agt
2012 – The Anderson Team was the #4 team by commission
2013 – The Anderson Team was the #4 team by commission, #5 by transactions
2014 – The Anderson Team was the #10 team by commission and #5 by team transactions
2015 – The Anderson Team was the #9 team by commission and tied for #4 by team transactions

I received the Cooperative Spirit award in 2004, 2010, and 2014.
I achieved the 100% Club in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
In 2018 I was welcomed to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.




Comments

Popular Posts