It's like walking in to a Pinterest page!








I’m a huge fan of shopping locally and wanted to share one of my favorite shops in Ascension Parish with you! I consider Birds and Berries to be a local treasure. I frequent this “treasure chest” when furnishing/decorating model homes, my own home, and especially for gifts. Birds and Berries consists of multiple booths overflowing with rustic, vintage, chic, unique items. Whether you are shopping for large furniture pieces, smaller decorative items, gifts, candles,….they have it all! One of my favorite finds is currently being showcased in Waguespack Homes’ model in Hidden Cove Subdivision. It’s a custom built “farmhouse” style table that I hope to bring to my house soon. Ha ha! Local artist showcase handmade pottery and linens; and will gladly custom create your vision. I gave my Mother in Law a handmade vase that was inscribed with the Lord’s Prayer for Mother’s Day. It was beautiful, and a gift I believe will be kept for years to come. Jodi and her crew always greet me with a smile and are willing to help with whatever they can. The prices are incredible. Credit cards are accepted and layaway is available! Birds and Berries is located minutes from Airline Highway at 13489 Highway 431 in St. Amant. Stop by and check it out! Tell Jodi that Brandy at RE/MAX sent you & send me pics of your “treasure” when you leave. 
Check out their facebook page Birds & Berries
Here’s a few photos I snapped for ya....including "my" table!


























Comments

Popular Posts